AirPlay Mirroring Receiver is a free trial software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-10. The program can be installed on Android.
The world's first iOS10 receiver! Support the latest Youtube AirPlay streaming!
AirMirror Receiver is an AirPlay Mirroring receiver that allows you to wirelessly display your iPhone/iPad /Macbook or Windows PC on your Android Device. Mirror your device on a big screen without wires or complicated setups. Play games, demo apps or present on the big screen from your iPhone /iPad /Macbook or Windows PC.It's special suitable for Android TV/Box.
- Fully support iOS6/7/8/9/10(Support AirPlay streaming and mirroring)
- Support the latest Youtube AirPlay streaming
- Support audio sync with other AirExpress devices. You can archive this by tuning audio latency.
- Compatibility with AirParrot/AirParrot 2. you can use AirParrot mirror your PC screen on your Android Device
- Run in the background as a service
- Configurable network name
- The first AirPlay application supporting Google TV.
- Beam your iPad or iPhone screen to HDMI or VGA projector, smartboard or HDTV via a Android TV/Box
- Take your iOS games to the big screen
1. Please turn off or uninstall other AirPlay application like AirMirror Receiver on your phone because AirPlay use some hardcode tcp port.
AirPlay Mirroring Receiver (version 1.1.6) has a file size of 9.44 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 106 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.